Hetq has continued its series of calling out public servants who magically have millions in unaccounted money in their tax fillings. This time around we have:
- The Minister of Justice declared 3 million in “other revenue,” above his salary of 3.7 million.
- The Minister of Emergency Situation’s bank account went from 4.8 million to 34 million in two years when his revenues were only 7.2 million.
- An appeals court judge’s wife bank account grew 34 million more than her stated income.
- A member of parliament has a few million in undisclosed revenue.
- And, an assortment of governors whose bank accounts grew suspiciously.